By paying for this membership, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Intentional Early Learning Consulting (IELC) and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user, or for a school use as an administrator member only. IELC retains the copyright, and reserve all rights to all video trainings, PowerPoints, Google Slides, question and answer sessions, and classroom activities and resources.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom or personal use (or school as an administrator member only).
• Reference IELC, IELC’s membership, training items, and classroom activities and resources in blog posts, on Instagram, at professional development workshops, etc., provided there is credit given to IELC as the author.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post any documents/resources/activities/videos for sale/free elsewhere on the internet
• Record any question and answer sessions or video trainings, or powerpoint presentations
• Make copies of videos/trainings/classroom activities and resources to share with others
Doing so is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).